Well, this is one way to convince people to wear seat belts ("wear seat belts so if you happen to be so damn annoying that people routinely try to crash their car to try to kill you, it just won't work!") Here is the translation from Youtube:
- I have been meaning to tell you for a while...I have... decided to leave you. It's final. There is nothing you can do or say about it.
- And don't pretend you don't know whom I am leaving you for...You have known all along that I have been having an affair with him...You just refused to believe it...Childhood friend! We grew up together.
- I am taken the child. And as you know, since I will be a divorced mother with a small child in my care, any judge will leave the apartment to me.
- The beach house as you remember is under my name, so I will keep that as well. All the necessary papers are ready.
And well, there is a car... But I hope you're not about to take your own present back, are you now?
- Well?!...Say something!... Don't you need anything?!
- I have got everything I need.
- Really? And what's that if you don't mind my asking?
- The seat belt.
Don't forget to fasten your seat belt.